Various Baptism Party Supplies
If you are looking for some greek baptism party supplies, or some orthodox baptism party supplies, please see below.
Otherwise, you may just want to focus on the main highlight of all of the supplies, the baptism flower centerpieces. I have included some pictures below to help you get a better idea of what you might want make or buy for your own party.
We also have a nice variety of baptism prayers to help you out as well. Some tips for making your own prayers for a baptism include, but certainly aren’t limited to the following:
- Help the child to have and keep faith in God.
- Help the child to share God’s love.
- Help the child to always maintain trust in the Lord.
- Thank the heavenly father for bringing into this world, yet another heir to heaven.
- Recite the main characteristics of what the bible has taught you and fellow Christians, and simply ask that the child takes their Christianity very seriously as well, and know in their heart who their Lord and Savior is.
- Help the child through tough times, struggles with temptation and other sins.
- Thank God for giving his only son’s life up for all of our sins.
A prayer that truly comes from the heart are the best kinds. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just as long as it has true meaning for the child or adult that is being baptized.